Duvet cover Berry Bird khaki
This eye-catching duvet cover is richly decorated with the main print of this season: Berry Bird. A colourful all-over pattern of big flowers, birds and berries against a khaki background that brightens up your bedroom. This print is combined with a wonderful diamond print and on the reverse side a scene of colourful berries. Made of deliciously soft cotton brushed twill, suitable for winter.
- 140 x 220: 1 pillow case included
- 200 x 220 and 240 x 220: 2 pillow cases included
- The pillowcases are 60 x 70 cm and are also available separately
- For sizes 135 x 200 and 155 x 220, 1 pillowcase of 80 x 80 cm is included
- Wide Oxford with red and white striped piping
- Please note that the print cut-out may differ slightly from the image.
- All duvet covers do not have buttons or zippers. Dutch standard sizes (140 x 220, 200 x 220, 240 x 220) have a ‘fold’ in order to ensure that the blanket stays inside the duvet cover.
- 100% percal
- Threadcount of 200 to ensure a soft, breathing fabric
- We recommend to wash this product at 30 degrees celsius
Write Your Own Review