Duvet Cover Chintz Festival Blue
Comes in a luxurious and sustainable Pip Studio box.
The colourful blue, symmetrical design Chintz Festival features rich decorated chintz flowers in red tints on a grey/blue background. Between the flowers you will find a mix of small geometric patterns. The print is finished with deatiled edges that end with a tonal stripe. The back also features a tonal stripe.Both the pillow cases and duvet cover have a sewn Oxford edge and striped piping on the sides and a stylised geometric print on the back. The pillow cases have two different sides and a tie closure with woven-in stripes, so that both sides can be used. This provides a wonderful mix & match effect on your bed.
The duvet cover is not only an eye-catcher in your bedroom, but made of 100% percale cotton for exceptional softness. Percale is a finely woven cotton of exceptional quality with a thread count of at least 200. Can you already picture yourself dreaming away the night under it?
This duvet cover is available in different sizes:
- 135x200 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 140x200/220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 155x220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200/220 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 240x200/220 cm king duvet dover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 260x200/220 cm super king duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- Article number: 224991-conf
- 100% Percale cotton
- Wash up to 30 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Easy to iron
|Pip for the Planet||
We have developed luxurious and sustainable packaging especially for the rich, extra luxurious designs Chintz Festival, Forest Carpet, Birds in a Row and Tree of Life. Reuse the box for all the beautiful things you want to keep.