Duvet cover Floris Khaki
The Floris Khaki duvet cover is adorned with large flowers, tropical leaves, birds, and butterflies. The botanical elements in this design create a surprising mix. The back has a small, symmetrical print of geometric stars. The cushions and the duvet cover have red-and-white striped piping, an Oxford trim, and a unique tie closure with a woven coloured stripe. This makes them both reversible, which creates a lovely mix-and-match effect on your bed. The print features the colours khaki, green, red, pink, yellow, and white. The duvet cover is made from 100% high-quality, finely woven Percale cotton.
- Finished with an oxford edge and red and white striped roll piping on the left and right sides
- 140 x 220: 1 pillow case included
- 200 x 220 and 240 x 220: 2 pillow cases included
- Sizes 135 x 200 and 155 x 220 come with 1 80 x 80 cm pillow case
- The pillow cases measure 60 x 70 cm and are also available separately. The pillowcases have a tie closure with blue multi stripe ribbon
- All German sizes (135 x 200cm, 155 x 220cm, 200 x 220cm) have a zip closure and all Dutch standard sizes (140 x 220, 240 x 220) have a ‘fold’ to keep the duvet inside
- Note: the print cutout may differ from the one shown here.
- 100% Percal cotton
- Can be washed up to 60 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying