Duvet Cover Japonica White
The Japonica white duvet cover lets you create a luxurious ambience in the bedroom. The design features a sophisticated landscape with flowers and trees with an embroidered look, inspired by the silk kimonos of ancient Japan. In the centre, an elegant peacock struts along the water, while a bird-of-paradise takes flight from a tree. This elaborately decorated duvet cover is a real eye-catcher in any bedroom.
The pillow cases have an Oxford edge and tie closure. Did you know that, like the pillow cases, the duvet cover can be used on both sides? This provides a wonderful mix & match effect. The extra long tuck-in flap makes it easy to place the duvet inside the cover. The flap can then be tucked into the end of your mattress.
The duvet cover is not only an eye-catcher in your bedroom, but made of 100% percale cotton for exceptional softness. Breathable and moisture-regulating, cotton fabric is wonderful to sleep under. Percale is a finely woven cotton of exceptional quality. Our extra luxurious 200TC high-density weave makes the fabric look fabulous longer. Can you already picture yourself dreaming away the night under it?
This duvet cover is available in different sizes:
- 135x200 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 140x200/220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 155x220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200/220 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 240x200/220 cm king duvet dover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 260x200/220 cm super king duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- Article number: 235929-conf
- 100% Percale cotton
- Wash up to 60 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Easy to iron
|Pip for the Planet||
We have developed luxurious and sustainable packaging especially for the rich, extra luxurious designs Flirting Birds, Majorelle Carpet, Pip Paradise and Japonica. Reuse the box for all the beautiful things you want to keep.