Duvet Cover Kyoto Festival Yellow
The Kyoto Festival yellow duvet cover is decorated with an all-over print. This repetitive floral design features a variety of fanciful chintz flowers and leaves. Symmetrically placed flower branches with elaborately decorated flowers give the design a luxurious flair. A tonal horizontal stripe adorns the back.
The pillow cases have an Oxford edge and tie closure. Did you know that, like the pillow cases, the duvet cover can be used on both sides? This provides a wonderful mix & match effect. The extra long tuck-in flap makes it easy to place the duvet inside the cover. The flap can then be tucked into the end of your mattress.
The duvet cover is not only an eye-catcher in your bedroom, but made of 100% percale cotton for exceptional softness. Breathable and moisture-regulating, cotton fabric is wonderful to sleep under. Percale is a finely woven cotton of exceptional quality. Our extra luxurious 200TC high-density weave makes the fabric look fabulous longer. Can you already picture yourself dreaming away the night under it?
This duvet cover is available in different sizes:
- 135x200 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 140x200/220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 155x220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200/220 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 240x200/220 cm king duvet dover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 260x200/220 cm super king duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- Article number: 236049-conf
- 100% Percale cotton
- Wash up to 60 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Easy to iron