Duvet Cover Royal Birds Khaki
The rich khaki Royal Birds design consists of a print placed on the middle panel with a repetitive print featuring illustrated fantasy flowers and leaves. Cranes with decorated wings fly among the flowers, while the top has a detailed edge with various prints, combined with colourful diagonal stripes. The print is tonal with an accent colour. The neutral colours and colour accents give the design an extra luxurious look and feel. The back of the design features a stylised, repetitive leaf print.
The pillow cases and duvet cover have a sewn Oxford edge and piping in an accent colour on the sides. The pillow cases have two different sides, so that both sides can be used. This provides a wonderful mix & match effect on your bed.
The duvet cover is not only an eye-catcher in your bedroom, but made of 100% percale cotton for exceptional softness. Percale is a finely woven cotton of exceptional quality with a thread count of at least 200. Can you already picture yourself dreaming away the night under it?
This duvet cover is available in different sizes:
- 135x200 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 140x200/220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 155x220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200/220 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 240x200/220 cm king duvet dover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 260x200/220 cm super king duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- Article number: 225471-conf
- 100% Percale cotton
- Wash up to 30 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Easy to iron