Duvet Cover Tree of Life Dark Blue
Comes in a luxurious and sustainable Pip Studio box.
The graceful design of the Tree of Life duvet cover features a print with a stylised, richly flowering tree growing out of a beautifully detailed blue porcelain vase. Fanciful decorative flowers, elegant curly branches and leaves are all growing on the tree. The background has a subtle repetitive leaf print and the lovely fantasy flowers stand out beautifully against this background, while tonal stripes adorn the back.
The pillow cases have an Oxford edge and unique tie closure. Did you know that, like the pillow cases, the duvet cover can be used on both sides? This provides a wonderful mix & match effect on your bed.
The duvet cover is not only an eye-catcher in your bedroom, but made of 100% percale cotton for exceptional softness. Percale is a finely woven cotton of exceptional quality with a thread count of at least 200. Can you already picture yourself dreaming away the night under it?
This duvet cover is available in different sizes:
- 135x200 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 140x200/220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 155x220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200/220 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 240x200/220 cm king duvet dover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
This duvet cover comes in a luxury gift box.
- 100% Percale cotton
- Wash up to 60 degrees
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Easy to iron
|Pip for the Planet||
We have developed luxurious and sustainable packaging especially for the rich, extra luxurious designs Chintz Festival, Forest Carpet, Birds in a Row and Tree of Life. Reuse the box for all the beautiful things you want to keep.