This special duvet cover is fully printed with the main print of this season: Darjeeling. This festive design is inspired by classic British embroidery in combination with tropical Indian flowers and decorations. A true eye-cather. Made from finely woven percal cotton that is wonderfully soft and breathable; suitable for every season.
- 140 x 220: 1 pillowcase included
- 200 x 220 and 240 x 220: 2 pillowcases included
- The pillowcase consists of buttons.
- Pillowcases are 60x70 cm and are also available separately
- For sizes 135 x 200 and 155 x 220, 1 pillow case of 80x80cm is included
- Wide Oxford with red-white striped piping
- Note: the cut-out of the print may differ from the image
- All German sizes have a zipper and all Dutch standard sizes (140 x 220, 200 x 220, 240 x 220) have a ‘fold’ in order to ensure that the blanket stays inside the duvet cover.
Materials & Maintenance
- 100% percale
- Threadcount of 200 to ensure a soft, breathing fabric
- We recommend to wash this product at 30 degrees celsius