Duvet cover Pip Poppy khaki
Make your bedroom just that little bit more romantic with this stylish khaki duvet cover. The Pip Poppy pattern shows an ultra-fine repeating pattern of graphic leaves, with an impressive print in hand-painted look of a bird, a butterfly and flowers on it. The back brings a calm balance by just showing the ton-sûr-ton khaki coloured leaves. The cover is made of percale cotton, which makes it soft and smooth and easy to maintain. It is also very durable and suitable for any season.
- Wide Oxford with red and white striped piping
- 140 x 220: 1 pillow case included 200 x 220 and 240 x 220: 2 pillow cases included
- Dimensions of pillow case: 60 x 70 cm
- Pillow cases also available separately
- Please note: print may vary slightly from the illustration
- All duvet covers do not have buttons or zippers. Dutch standard sizes (140 x 220, 200 x 220, 240 x 220) have a ‘fold’ in order to ensure that the blanket stays inside the duvet cover.
- 100% percale cotton
- Thread count of 200, this creates a soft, breathable fabric
- Recommended washing temperature for this product 30°C
Write Your Own Review