This khaki-coloured duvet cover is made of finely woven percal cotton that is wonderfully soft and breathable, and therefore suitable for every season. The 'Yes Madam' design is a cheerful pattern of colourful flowers placed in groups against a backdrop of subtle paisley patterns. A playful clash between tropical India and classic British embroidery.
- 140 x 220: 1 pillowcase included
- 200 x 220 and 240 x 220: 2 pillowcases included
- The pillowcase consists of ribbons
- Pillowcases are 60x70 cm and are also available separately
- With sizes 135 x 200 and 155 x 220, 1 pillow case of 80x80cm is included
- Wide Oxford with blue-white striped piping
- Note: the cut-out of the print may differ from the image
- All German sizes have a zipper and all Dutch standard sizes (140 x 220, 200 x 220, 240 x 220) have a ‘fold’ in order to ensure that the blanket stays inside the duvet cover.
Materials & Maintenance
- 100% percale
- Threadcount of 200 to ensure a soft, breathing fabric
- We recommend to wash this product at 30 degrees celsius