The adorable Acorn is one of our favourite elements of the new 'Forest Treasures' design and therefore an essential part of this special collection. The gold-plated metal has been exquisitely crafted down to the very last detail, and, together with the large white freshwater pearl, makes this a truly elegant piece of jewellery for any occasion. The earrings are developed and produced in collaboration with Sas Design Jewelry.
- Total size: 2.8 cm
- The earrings have a clasp on the back
- Handmade in India
- Hand-cut gemstones
- All earrings in the Pip Studio 10 Years collection are designed and developed with the utmost care. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver and adorned with genuine natural and precious gemstones
- Each pair of earrings comes in unique handmade gift packaging
- Quality: Sterling silver 925/1000
Materials & Maintenance
- All of our jewellery is handmade and should be handled with love and care.
- We advise against using perfume, lotions, oils or any other beauty products on pearls.
- Please also avoid exposing the jewellery to household chemicals and cleaning products that may damage the stones, silver or gold.
- We advise against swimming or bathing with any of our jewellery.
- Gold-plated jewellery will lose its sheen over time, depending on how often it is worn.