Earrings goldplated Dragonfly Delight White 10 year
On seeing a dragonfly, Pip remembers the first afternoon spent in the garden of her new home, a large garden full of flowers with butterflies, fruits and birds, thanks to the mysterious flower seeds she brought back home with her from a trip to Brighton. The earrings are developed and produced in collaboration with Sas Design Jewelry. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver. The top two gemstones are emerald green onyx and the bottom two are turquoise gemstones.
- Total size: 3.2 cm
- The earrings have a clasp on the back
- Handmade in India
- Hand-cut gemstones
- All earrings in the Pip Studio 10 Year Special Collection are designed and developed with the utmost care. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver and adorned with genuine natural and precious stones
- Each pair of earrings comes in unique handmade gift packaging
- Quality: Sterling silver 925/1000
- All of our jewellery is handmade and should be handled with love and care.
- We advise against using perfume, lotions, oils or any other beauty products on pearls.
- Please also avoid exposing the jewellery to household chemicals and cleaning products that may damage the stones, silver or gold.
- We advise against swimming or bathing with any of our jewellery.
- Gold-plated jewellery will lose its shine over time, depending on how often it is worn.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or