Earrings goldplated Flower of Brighton White Blue 10 year
The elegant Flower of Brighton earrings are inspired by wonderful memories of a beautiful garden in Brighton. The blue chalcedony in the centre is surrounded by six small freshwater pearls and sea green chalcedony leaves as the perfect finishing touch. The earrings are developed and produced in collaboration with Sas Design Jewelry.
- Total size: 2.7 cm
- The earrings have a clasp on the back
- Handmade in India
- Hand-cut gemstones
- All earrings in the Pip Studio 10 Year Special Collection are designed and developed with the utmost care. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver and adorned with genuine natural and precious gemstones
- Each pair of earrings is carefully packed in unique handmade gift packaging
- Quality: Sterling silver 925/1000
- All of our jewellery is handmade and should be handled with love and care.
- We advise against using perfume, lotions, oils or any other beauty products on pearls.
- Please also avoid exposing the jewellery to household chemicals and cleaning products that may damage the stones, silver or gold.
- We advise against swimming or bathing with any of our jewellery.
- Gold-plated jewellery will lose its shine over time, depending on how often it is worn.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or