Earrings goldplated Grandma’s Astrantia Light Pink
The Zeeland button is a collector’s item that once symbolised the pride of the Zeelanders and their rich cultural history. This button reminds Pip of her dear grandma in Zeeland, which is why it has been given a place of honour in our anniversary collection. The earrings are developed and produced in collaboration with Sas Design Jewelry. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver. The white freshwater pearl in the centre is surrounded by 8 pink rose quartz gemstones.
- Total size: 2.9 cm
- The earrings have a clasp on the back
- Handmade in India
- Hand-cut gemstones
- All earrings in the special Pip Studio 10 Years collection are designed and developed with the utmost care. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver and adorned with genuine natural and precious gemstones
- Each pair of earrings comes in unique handmade gift packaging
- Quality: Sterling silver 925/1000
- All of our jewellery is handmade and should be handled with love and care.
- We advise against using perfume, lotions, oils or any other beauty products on pearls.
- Please also avoid exposing the jewellery to household chemicals and cleaning products that may damage the stones, silver or gold.
- We advise against swimming or bathing with any of our jewellery.
- Gold-plated jewellery will lose its shine over time, depending on how often it is worn.
Write Your Own Review