Earrings goldplated Pip’s Bird Blue
As a loving reminder of a childhood friend, Pip’s Love bird Tommy from her youth has been given a place of honour in the Pip Studio logo and in this earrings collection. The earrings are developed and produced in collaboration with Sas Design Jewelry. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver and are adorned with a sea green chalcedony gemstone.
- Total size: 2.7 cm
- The earrings have a clasp on the back
- Handmade in India
- Hand-cut gemstones
- All earrings in the Pip Studio 10 Year Special Collection are designed and developed with the utmost care. They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver and adorned with genuine natural and precious gemstones
- Each pair of earrings comes in unique handmade gift packaging
- Quality: Sterling silver 925/1000
- All of our jewellery is handmade and should be handled with love and care.
- We advise against using perfume, lotions, oils or any other beauty products on pearls.
- Please also avoid exposing the jewellery to household chemicals and cleaning products that may damage the stones, silver or gold.
- We advise against swimming or bathing with any of our jewellery.
- Gold-plated jewellery will lose its shine over time, depending on how often it is worn.
Write Your Own Review
Mix & Match
Check items to add to the cart or