service > Returns
You have 30 days to change your mind on all your purchases from Pip Studio. So if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to Pip Studio within 30 days. Of course the product that you return should be unused, in the original state and in the original packaging.
Please note that returns after 30 days will not be accepted and we will not send the items back to you at our costs.
Would you like a quick and proper processing of the returned article? Note the following points:
- Ensure that your articles are in their original plastic packaging, including labels and stickers, as you received them. This plastic packaging contains stickers with information important for Pip Studio to process your return properly.
- If you have a "My Pip account", first submit a return request.
- Stick the return address label on the package. You can find the return address label on the bottom left of the packing slip.
- Add the packing slip to the contents of the package.
- When returning with UPS Acces Point (before Kiala), use the UPS return label.
- Hand the package over to the mail order company of your choice.
- As soon as we receive your package we will process the return within 14 days.
You can return your articles to Pip Studio in two different ways:
1. Via our returns counter at Nieuwegein
Would you rather return the products to us in person (without paying delivery costs), you can come over to the returns counter at our logistics partner in Nieuwegein:
Active Ants (Pip Studio)
3433 PL Nieuwegein
2. By PostNL, DHL or any other mail order company
Finally, you can choose to return your package with another mail order company, for example PostNL or DHL. Stick the return sticker (that you received with the order) on the package and then bring it to the mail order company. Returns are at own cost and risk. Use Track&Trace to track your return.
Whether you use UPS Acces Point (before Kiala) or another mail order company, always ensure that you keep your proof of shipment well so that you can track the status of your return.
From a hygiene perspective you need to keep wearing your underwear while fitting clothes like swimming costumes, homewear, homecoats and kimonos. You have to leave the hygienic strip in bikini pants and swimming costumes in place.
If you unfortunately have to return a Homewear or Beachwear article, the following conditions apply:
- The article is packed in the original packaging (including tissue paper);
- The article is unworn, undamaged, unaltered, unwashed and clean;
- The hygienic strip has not been removed.
- The price tag is still attached.
If your return does not meet these conditions, the return is not accepted. We will inform you of this by email and return the article to you.
As soon as your return is received you will receive a confirmation mail from us. The returned article will then be processed. The purchase amount will be returned to your account within two weeks after receipt.
As soon as your return article has been accepted by Pip Studio we will return the purchase amount to you. This return will be done with the same payment method that you used to pay your order. The amount will be returned within 14 days after receipt of the return shipment. Should you still have an outstanding balance with Pip Studio, we will deduct the amount from the outstanding balance. The shipping costs are for your own account; they will not be refunded.
It is not yet possible to swap your Pip Studio purchases. What you can do is return your purchase and place a new order. You should return your old order within 30 days. Please note that you will be charged shipping costs again for your new order.
Of course we always do our utmost to send your order to you in perfect condition. Should your order be incomplete or damaged, please contact us within 7 days. Our customer service can be reached via email@example.com or +31 (0)30 2271060.
Can't find your question in the list?
Feel free to contact us 24/7 by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or on working days from 9:00 to 17:00 by phone: +31 (0)30 2271060. And of course you can always ask any question by the contact form.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible after receiving your question.