Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Pip Boutique B.V. is data controller. You can contact us here. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data
Data Protection Act
Pip Boutique B.V. adheres to the Data Protection Act (WBP). This means that all your information will be recorded confidentially and protected on a secure server. The Personal Data Authority personally checks that your personal information is used carefully and that your privacy is also guaranteed in the future.
Right to inspection and correction
You can request access to your information from Pip Boutique B.V. at any time. You can also request that your personal information be amended, supplemented, removed or screened off if incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
•art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately de-mand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless fur-ther processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the pro-cessing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your per-sonal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a su-pervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.
You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact us or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files or techniques with which information is placed on your computer when visiting our website. Both Pip Boutique B.V. and other parties can place cookies. Cookies are not used to retrieve private information from your device or to capture passwords.
Why are there cookies?
You do not want cookies?
Google Ads and Google Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google Ads. Ads is an online advertising programme by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
We use so-called Conversion Tracking as part of Google Ads. If you click on a Google advertisement, a cookie used to track conversions is configured. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the computer of the user by the Internet browser. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to personally identify the users. If the user visits certain pages on this website and the cookie has not yet expired, both we and Google can verify that the user has clicked on the advertisement and was sent to this page.
Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be tracked using the websites of advertisers. The information that is collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Ads advertisers that have chosen to track conversions. Customers are informed about how many users have clicked on their advertisement and were relayed to a tag-tag for tracking conversions. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can deactivate the feature by simply turning off the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in the User Preferences section of your Internet browser. You will not be included in the statistics on tracking conversions.
The storage of “conversion cookies” is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour to optimise both its website and its advertisements.
Paying securely with Adyen
Pip Boutique B.V. guarantees a secure and reliable transaction with you and your bank, because all payments on pipstudio.com are done with Adyen payment service. Adyen guarantees security with every transaction by means of a secure SSL connection. Adyen has meanwhile become a leading global Payment Service Provider (PSP).
Secure SSL connection
Your transactions take place with a secure SSL connection. This connection (shown by the yellow padlock at the bottom right of the screen) guarantees a secure transaction with your bank. This form of encryption prevents hackers from using your information.
Your bank will connect to a SSL connection during payment whereby the pictogram (yellow padlock) disappears. The same secure SSL connection is however still present.
Payment from abroad
Payments from abroad are also done on a secure SSL connection.
Your credit card number is used once-off for payment of your order and is not saved. Pip Boutique B.V. can therefore not use your payment information a second time.