Your happy products will be delivered to your door in just four simple steps.
Add your product(s) to your cart
You can check out from your cart and proceed to the next step. If you change your mind, you can remove an item from your cart by clicking “view cart” and removing the product you don't want by clicking the trash can icon.
If you have placed an order in the past, you can log in to your account to make the order process even easier. You can change your contact information in your account if it is incorrect.
Choose your preferred payment method. You can check the available payment options here. Note that these differ per country. If you have a discount code or an e-giftcard, you can easily redeem it during the payment process.
Your order has been placed. We will get started immediately to make sure the products are sent your way as soon as possible. You can keep an eye on your order status via your account. Enjoy!We will always send you a confirmation email that contains all the information you need about your order. No email? Don't be alarmed, this may take a while. If you still have not received an email after thirty minutes, go into your account to make sure you entered the correct email address. The email may also have been caught in your inbox's spam filter, so be sure to check your junk mail folder as well.
We will do everything we can to make sure you get your products as soon as possible. For that reason, it is not possible to change or cancel your order after placing it. If you do change your mind, you can easily return the products you ordered.
Articles in your cart are reserved for you for a period of ten minutes. By clicking “view cart”, you can see exactly how much time is left in your reservation window.
Our webshop is aimed at consumers and our prices are listed including VAT. The VAT amount is therefore not specified on your invoice.
If this is your first time ordering from our webshop, we will store your personal data securely. When you place your next order, you will not have to enter any of this information. You can check your orders and payments in your account. We launched our new webshop in 2018; orders placed before that time are no longer listed in your account. It goes without saying that Pip Studio operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP).
Changing your personal information You can check your personal information in your account and change it whenever you want. We want to make you happy with your new product(s) as soon as possible, so be sure to check your address when you place your order. Orders will always be sent to the address selected during checkout.
Do I need to create an account to place an order?
No, you can also place an order without creating an account.
You can pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and PayPal. Finland: credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and PayPal, Klarna Ratenkauf.
When you use Klarna, you only have to pay for your order after receiving it. You will receive an invoice via email once your products are sent your way. You must pay this invoice within fourteen days. If you choose to return any products, the amount in question will be deducted from your Klarna invoice. If you would like to know more about Klarna or your Klarna payment, visit www.klarna.com.
Information about the use of MyKlarna You can use all the functions that MyKlarna has to offer by logging in at klarna.com with the email address you entered when you placed your order with Klarna or by downloading the Klarna app. If you are unhappy with your order, you can easily return products via our returns procedure and register the returned goods via klarna.com or the Klarna app. Klarna will temporarily suspend your invoice and update it once your return has been processed. If you need more time to pay, e.g. because part of your order is delayed, you can easily extend your invoice's final payment date by ten days with a single click.
All of your Pip Studio products will be delivered to your doorstep. In most cases, your package will be delivered by FedEx, LA Poste, UPS, Correos, DPD, GLS or Swiss Post.
The delivery charges for your happy products can be found in the overview. We do not ship to Brazil or Turkey, but there are various sales outlets in these countries that sell our products. A list of these can be requested from our customer service team. Good to know: If we send your order in multiple shipments, you only need to pay the delivery fee once.
Is your order value at least €750? Delivery is free of charge!
Click here for an overview of our global order and shipping costs.
When shipping products to certain countries outside the European Union (EU), your country's customs authority may charge import duties. Pip Studio is not liable to pay these additional costs and they are for your own account. Note: per 1 January 2021, the United Kingdom is no longer part of the EU.
With international shipments, if you place your order by 2 pm, we'll arrange same-day pick-up of your order by the delivery company. Depending on the country to which the products are being sent, delivery can take 1 to 4 business days:
o France: 2 days
o United Kingdom: 7 days
o Austria: 3 days
o Spain: 3 days
o Italy: 3 days
o Finland: 4 days
o United States of America: 5 days
Click here for an overview of our global delivery times.
You can return products to us within thirty days. Note that the costs of return shipping are for your own account. We do not accept products that are returned after the thirty-day return period has ended. If you did not buy your products via our webshop, contact the store where you bought your items.
Here's how the returns procedure works:
1. Make sure to place your products back in the original plastic packaging that they came in. The packaging contains stickers with information that we need to properly process your return.
2. Our return address is: Pip Studio Zeelandhaven 8 3433 PL Nieuwegein
3. Place the packing slip and the returns form in the package. 4. Hand your package over to a shipping party of your choice. Always make sure to save your proof of shipping and the track & trace code, so you can monitor the status of your return shipment. *UK customers can only return their package via UPS, GLS, Fedex and DPD.
German return process:
1. Register your return at DHL.
2. Our German return address is: Active Ants / Pip Studio DHL Frachtzentrum Krefeld Anrather Strasse 950 47804, Krefeld Deutschland Explicitly state the name "Active Ants" on the package and also the webshop name "Pip Studio" after it, otherwise the distribution center will not know where the shipment should be returned to. If this is not clearly stated, it will be sent back to the sender, in this case to your address, and we will not be able to process the return. Once we have received the returned products, we will process them and refund your money within two weeks. The money will be refunded to the same account you used to pay for your order in the first place.
If you want to return products to us, the following requirements must be met:
• The product is packaged in its original packaging (including tissue paper).
• The product must not be worn, damaged, altered, washed or dirty.
• The original Pip Studio label and all original stickers are still attached.
Homewear & beachwear
For hygiene reasons, we ask you to please keep your underwear on while trying on bath robes, homewear, homecoats or kimonos.
We will do everything we can to deliver your products safely to your door. If something does go wrong with your order, we will make sure that any missing or replacement products are delivered to you as soon as possible. It is important that you inform us about any missing or damaged items within seven days (please include pictures of any damaged items). From the day of receipt, you will have thirty days to return the damaged product to us. After informing us of the damage, you can return the product in question by following our returns procedure. We will cover the costs of return shipping; the amount will be refunded to your account afterwards.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you can return the product to us within thirty days by following the returns procedure and then place a new order. We do not offer the option to exchange products directly.
• Is the wallpaper washable? Our wallpaper is not washable. You can use a slightly damp cloth to clean it. Note: the wallpaper is not suitable for use in areas with high humidity.
• Can I get some wallpaper samples? To request samples of our wallpaper, contact our partner Eijffinger.
• Do you have any flannel duvet covers? Our duvet covers are made from 100% cotton percale. At the moment, we do not have any flannel in our collections. Note that we do sell duvet covers made from brushed twill, which resembles flannel.
• Can your fitted sheets be used with a boxspring mattress? Our fitted sheets are designed to fit mattresses with a height of 20 cm. Our new SS22 collection also includes fitted sheets that are suitable for mattresses with a height of 30 cm, so these will fit a boxspring mattress.
• Do you offer individual lids? We devote a lot of love and attention to all our products. For every teapot, we have a lid made that fits perfectly. As a result of the artisanal method used, individually produced lids often do not fit properly. For that reason, we do not sell individual teapot lids.
We launch new collections every year. You can find our complete current product range in our webshop. The following collections are entirely sold out:
• Chinese Garden
• Chinese Rose
• Chinese Blossom
• Floral Fantasy
• Spring to Life
Pip Studio's e-giftcards are a great gift to receive and to give. Good to know:
• The e-giftcards are sent via email.
• When you buy an e-giftcard for someone else, it will be sent to the email address you specify.
• You can include a personal message along with the e-giftcard.
• This e-giftcard can only be redeemed at pipstudio.com.
• You can spend the amount on the e-giftcard all at once or in parts.
• At Pip Studio, you can redeem multiple e-giftcards per order.
• If your e-giftcard does not have enough credit, you can pay the remaining amount using a payment method of your choice.
• The e-giftcard has no expiration date. • The e-giftcard cannot be redeemed for cash.
Pipstudio.com is the only place where you can find the latest collections first, as well as our full product range. We have multiple sales points in the Netherlands and Belgium. Contact our customer service for an overview of our sales points. We currently do not have a Pip Studio store.
Safe payment via Adyen
Pip Studio guarantees a safe and reliable transaction with both you and your bank, as all payments on pipstudio.com take place via the Adyen payment service. Adyen uses a secure SSL connection to guarantee the security of its transactions. Adyen is a leading global Payment Service Provider (PSP). Safe SSL connection Your transactions are handled via a secure SSL connection. This connection (recognisable by the yellow padlock icon at the bottom right of the screen) guarantees a secure transaction with your bank. This form of encryption prevents others from misusing your data. During the payment process on pipstudio.com, your bank will establish its own SSL connection, which means you will no longer see the yellow padlock icon. However, this does not mean that the SSL connection is not secure.
Payments from abroad are also handled via a secure SSL connection. Your credit card number is used only once to pay for your order. It is not stored in any way. This means we cannot use your payment details a second time.
What are cookies?
Why are cookies used?
Do you not want us to place cookies on your computer?
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed on your device. Without cookies, our website's functionality may be compromised. Some functions may not be available. Without cookies, the advertisements you see on our website are no longer tailored to your interests.